There are a couple of reasons why a certificate may not have been be issued. Consider these…
1. Have you completed all of the required tasks?
Some courses require the following to be completed before a certificate is issued:
- Knowledge and Skills section – the main body of the course.
- Intentions, Implementation and Impact – a reflective activity designed to help you use your new knowledge and skills.
- Course Evaluation – Information for us, necessary for course development and maintenance.
2. Was the course completion interrupted?
If you have had poor internet connection or a technical issue with the device you are using your course completion may not have registered. If this is the case, consider the type of device you are using and pick up where you left off.