Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
This online training course has been designed to use by any employee who could possibly be exposed to bribery in the workplace. It covers what is defined by bribery and what actions that may not seem like bribery legally count as a bribe.
The course helps the user understand parts of the Bribery Act 2010 that applies to them, understand what happens if they fail to prevent bribery, and know the common indicators of a bribe.
- Understand and show your commitment to the Bribery Act 2010
- Understand the different types of bribery and what could happen if you fail to prevent bribery
- Learn about the difference between a bribe and a gift, as well as the common indicators of a bribe
This training course is broken down into 3 sections
- The Types of Bribery
- Failing to Prevent Bribery
- Bribes, Gifts and Hospitality
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.