Bullying & Harassment for Managers
Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
This online training course is designed for the leaders and managers within your organisation. It aims to help the user to create a positive culture by providing practical guidance for preventing bullying in the workplace.
The course covers the importance of zero tolerance bullying policies, handling complaints, the differences are between bullying and harassment, and how to prevent and tackle bullying and harassment at work.
- Understand what the differences are between bullying and harassment and the similarities
- Learn how to prevent and tackle bullying and harassment at work
- Learn the importance of zero tolerance bullying policies and handling complaints both formally and informally
This training course is broken down into 3 sections
- What are bullying and harassment?
- How do I tackle bullying?
- How can I prevent bullying from happening?
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.