Child Protection and Safeguarding (Hello Skills Level 1 & 2)
Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
This online Safeguarding Children Training course is designed for anybody who comes into frequent contact with children at work. Covering both levels 1 & 2 and also covering standard 11 of the Care Certificate, this eLearning course helps users to understand the different types of abuse, how to identify abuse, and how to properly report concerns.
This CPD Accredited course takes approximately an hour to complete and provides the user with a printable certificate upon completion.
- Learn how to work towards best practice in line with the Children’s and Young Persons Act 2008
- Learn how to recognise the signs of abuse in a child and the importance of a child centred approach
- Understand the importance of reporting and recording circumstances or evidence of abuse
This training course is broken down into 5 sections
- Safeguarding Responsibilities
- Recognising Abuse in Children
- Responding to Abuse
- Recording Observations
- Reporting Concerns
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.