Child Protection and Safeguarding, Level 3
Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
This online Safeguarding Children Training course is essential for anyone who comes into frequent contact with children at work. This Level 3 course must be preceded by a Level 2 Safeguarding course to be valid. this eLearning course helps users to understand the different types of abuse, how to identify abuse, and how to properly report concerns.
This CPD Accredited course takes approximately an hour to complete and provides the user with a printable certificate upon completion.
- Understand what safeguarding is and why secure knowledge is so important
- Know about the legislation, guidelines and policies pertinent to safeguarding children
- Know your responsibilities in and out of the workplace
- Know about the role of various agencies involved in the safeguarding of children
- Be able to identify signs of abuse
- Know how to respond to a child disclosing information to you
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Be aware of the importance of reporting concerns regarding children or colleagues onwards to the appropriate professional
- Know how to record any concerns accurately in writing
This training course is broken down into 5 sections
- An Introduction to Child Protection
- Legislation, Policy and Guidance
- Recognising the Signs of Abuse
- Child Protection Topics
- Taking Action
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.