Children with Allergies / Anaphylaxis
Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
This Anaphylaxis and Allergy Training Course is for anyone who cares for children. It’s ideal for those who work in settings and schools, as well as parents, guardians, youth workers and childminders. It offers practical guidance on allergy management and explains how to offer comprehensive support to children with allergies.
- Learn the step-by-step emergency procedure in response to an anaphylactic shock
- Understand what an Individual Healthcare Plan is and how to manage allergies
- Understand the impact that allergies can have on a child and the responsibilities they have
This training course is broken down into 5 sections
- Allergy Management
- School Policies and Responsibilities
- The Impact of Allergies on Children
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.