Children with Epilepsy
Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
This Epilepsy Training Course has been written for anyone who cares for children with epilepsy. It’s ideal for those who work in settings and schools, as well as parents, guardians, youth workers and childminders. It explains the different types of epilepsy and what to do if a child is having a seizure.
- Gain a better understanding of the types of epileptic seizures
- Understand what triggers epilepsy and how to effectively deal with it
- To know your responsibilities when caring for an epileptic child
This training course is broken down into 5 sections
- The Background of Epilepsy
- Types of Epileptic Seizures
- Triggers and Treatment
- Your Responsibilities
- How Epilepsy Affects Education and Well-being
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.