Drug & Alcohol Awareness
Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
This online Drug & Alcohol Awareness Training course has been designed to assist all levels of employees with the knowledge to recognise signs of substance abuse. The course gives the user a clear understanding of the effects of addiction and how to best intervene.
The CPD Accredited training course can be completed in just 25 minutes and provides the user with a printable certificate upon completion of the end-of-training test.
- Have a better understanding of the negative effects of drugs & alcohol
- Understand your responsibilities regarding drugs and alcohol
- Learn what can be done about the problem through people and policies
This training course is broken down into 3 sections
- The Problem with Drugs and Alcohol
- The Effects that Drugs and Alcohol Can Have on Health
- People and Policies
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.