Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
Electricity is the main cause of over 15,000 fires per year, so it is apparent that there is an element of danger associated with its use. For this reason, it is essential that those who use electrical appliances at work understand how to safely use and maintain these devices.
Our online training course helps the user work towards legal compliance with current legislation, and also how to react in an emergency and deal with electrical injuries and burns.
- Gain a better understanding of the law surrounding electrical safety
- Learn how to safely work with electricity
- Learn how to react in an emergency and deal with electrical injuries and burns
This training course is broken down into 3 sections
- Working Safely with Electricity
- Injuries and Emergency Procedures
- Electricity and the Law
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.