Environmental Awareness (v2)
Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
The Environmental Protection Act 1990 and the Environment Act 1995 state that anybody who produces, handles, or disposes of waste must ensure it’s done so safely & properly. Businesses that do not comply can be given fines or even prison sentences. Therefore, it is essential that all employees understand their responsibilities under current legislation.
This online training course gives the user an understanding about the impact that workplaces have on the environment, as well as teaching them how they can reduce their impact on the environment as an individual.
- Learn how you can reduce your impact on the environment as an individual
- Fully understand the impact that workplaces have on the environment
- Have a better understanding of climate change, human impact, and finding the right balance
This training course is broken down into 3 sections
- Global change
- How workplaces are affecting the environment
- How individuals can improve their carbon footprint
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.