First Aid Appointed Person
Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
This online training course is designed for the use of an organisation’s First Aid Appointed Person(s) and helps them to work towards compliance with The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
The 20 minute course aims to help them understand legislation surrounding their role, their responsibilities, and what information they need when speaking to emergency services.
- Learn about and understand the First Aid Regulations 1981
- Understand as the first Aid Appointed person what your role and responsibilities are
- Learn what information you need to gather to inform the emergency services
This training course is broken down into 2 sections
- Health and Safety Requirements
- Dealing with an Emergency
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.