Food Safety & Hygiene (Level 1)
Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
It is absolutely essential that anyone who works where food is made, sold, or served has a good understanding of food hygiene and knows how to handle consumables properly. This accredited Food Safety and Hygiene Level 1 course covers all the basics and provides a printable certificate upon completion, which demonstrates an understanding of the topic.
- Learn about and show commitment to The Food Hygiene Regulations 2006
- Understand cleanliness and how to avoid cross contamination when working with food
- Learn about food poisoning and how the food can become contaminated
This training course is broken down into 4 sections
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Personal Hygiene
- Storage, Temperature & Time
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.