Food Safety & Hygiene (Level 3)
Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
This Food Safety & Hygiene Level 3 course is aimed at supervisors, managers or business owners. It identifies key areas within food safety and hygiene, allowing problems to be identified and resolved with the ultimate aim of ensuring good practices throughout the whole business. This course meets UK/EU legal requirements.
- Understand the importance of good food hygiene management and how to implement it
- Understand responsibilities as a supervisor and/or employer
- Includes & develops on Level 1 & 2 food safety training to give you an understanding of the additional information needed in your role
This training course is broken down into 5 sections
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Personal Hygiene
- Storage, Temperature & Time
- HACCP & Legal Requirements
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.