Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
Everyone who handles personal data must have a broad understanding of the General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR – which is all about keeping personal data safe and protecting the interests of the people whose data it is.
For those employees that have to handle data for work, this training course will teach you about the fundamental requirements needed to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Understand the key principles of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Learn how to handle data with integrity and confidentiality
- Understand how the GDPR affects your role and what your data responsibilities are
This training course is broken down into 3 sections
- Personal Data
- The Principles of Data Protection
- Integrity & Confidentiality
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.