Health & Safety for Homeworkers
Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
Regardless of where an employee works, the employer still has a responsibility to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of their employees, as far as is reasonably practicable. It is essential that employers train their homeworkers on how to recognise the possible risks when working at home including manual handling, DSE, slips trips and falls, and fire hazards.
This online training course is for people who work at home, some, or all of the time. It is designed to teach the user their responsibilities when it comes to employees working at home, and best practice for safe working from their home.
- Understand both employer and employee responsibilities when it comes to employees working at home
- Recognise the possible risks when working at home including manual handling, DSE, slips trips and falls and fire hazards
- Learn how to report an accident when working from home and make an emergency call
This training course is broken down into 4 sections
- Responsibilities and Legal Requirements
- Hazards and Risks
- Working at Home
- Safety and Emergency Procedures
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.