Medication Awareness (Education)
Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
This Medication Awareness Training is specifically targeted at adults working in the education sector. It provides an overview of how to care for a child with medical needs; the legal responsibilities involved; and how to deliver, store, and dispose of medication and effectively manage dosing by various health and safety rules. It’s the perfect online course to support practical training.
- Learn the legal responsibilities for school governors to teaching staff and parents
- Learn how to look after children who self medicate, how to handle an emergency situation and covertly administer medication
- Learn how to read pharmacist’s labels, how to deliver, store and dispose of medication
This training course is broken down into 4 sections
- The Law and School Policy
- Handling and Administrating Medication
- Managing Medical Needs
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.