New & Expectant Mothers at Work
Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
This online New and Expectant Mothers at Work Training course is designed for the use of both employers and employees alike. It covers all the information they need to know about returning to work after pregnancy.
The CPD Accredited training course can be completed in just 50 minutes and provides the user with a printable certificate upon completion of the end-of-training test.
- Understand the need for risk assessments to be performed when you find out an employee is expecting
- Learn what you must consider when carrying out a risk assessment
- Understand the rights surrounding maternity/paternity leave, pay and maternity allowance
This training course is broken down into 3 sections
- Risk Assessments for New & Expectant Mothers
- Workplace Risks
- Equality and Employment Law
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.