Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
Risk assessments are essential for ensuring that any incidents that have previously occurred do not occur again. Organisations must undertake risk assessments to show their commitment to The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
This online training course teaches the user about the 5 steps of a risk assessment, as well as how to create a plan of action for the hazard you find. Additionally, the course teaches the user when they should fill out a risk assessment and when they are not necessary.
- Understand the 5 steps of a risk assessment, as well as how to create a plan of action for the hazard you find
- Show your commitment to The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Learn when you should fill out a risk assessment and when they are not necessary
This training course is broken down into 4 sections
- Why Assess Risks?
- When Should I Assess Risks?
- The 5 Steps to Risk Assessment
- Risk Assessment Tool
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.