Safer Recruitment in Education
Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
Safer recruitment is all about keeping unsuitable people away from children and vulnerable adults – a vital part of the safeguarding process. This Safer Recruitment in Education course is CPD Accredited and provides printable certificates upon completion.
- Understand the laws and policies surrounding recruitment in the education sector and stop dangerous people gaining access to students
- Understand what DBS checks are and how they work
- Learn about the need for follow ups and probationary periods to check the right person has been appointed
This training course is broken down into 5 sections
- Laws, Policies and Procedures Surrounding Recruitment in Education
- Pre-Employment Checks
- Employees and Volunteers
- Induction and Probation Period
- The Safer Recruitment Process
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.