School Trips for Management
Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
This training programme is for a Setting or School Management Team – the people who are responsible for trips and outings. It’s all about making sure that trips are carefully planned, appropriately risk-assessed and well managed. CPD accredited training.
- Learn about who is responsible for each task (including legal requirements) for each part of a school trip
- Understand and show your commitment to the various legislation that is relevant to school trip organisation
- Learn about what you can and cannot charge people for in relation to a school trip
This training course is broken down into 3 sections
- Management Responsibilities
- Risk Assessments for School Trips
- Costs and Consent
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.