School Trips for Organisers & Support
Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
This Training Course is for the person who organises a setting or school trip or for anyone who helps out. It takes a practical look at some of the things which must be considered when planning and delivering trips and outings, both in the UK and abroad.
- Understand and show commitment to relevant legislation
- Learn about requirements for taking residential trips or trips abroad and any special requirements of students
- Understand Health & Safety responsibilities on school trips
This training course is broken down into 4 sections
- Planning a School Trip
- Health and Safety on a School Trip
- The Trip
- Residential Trips and Trips Abroad
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.