Unconscious Bias for Employees
Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
Roughly 99% of the information that our brain processes happen unconsciously, which often causes unconscious biases to occur in and out of the workplace. It is important that everybody has the knowledge to identify and tackle these biases, as they have a seriously negative impact on staff morale and productivity.
This course helps the user to train their mind to reduce bias and understand the dangers of allowing themselves to make assumptions. Additionally, it helps the user to understand the negative impact unconscious biases can have on organisations.
- Understand what the most common types of unconscious bias are and how the mind works to form these
- Learn to train your mind to reduce bias and understand the dangers of allowing yourself to make assumptions
- Understand the negative impact unconscious bias can have on organisations
This training course is broken down into 2 sections
- Unconscious Bias in the Workplace
- Strategies for Reducing Bias
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.