Unconscious Bias for Managers
Want to save time and money?
Consider purchasing a subscription and gain access to the entire training catalogue and store all of your training records in one central place.Subscribe Today
This online training course is designed for the use of the management team in any organisation. It aims to help the user identify and reduce biases in the workplace and helps to work towards compliance with The Equality and Diversity Act 2010.
By taking this course, the user should be able to reduce the negative impact unconscious bias can have on organisations, understand their responsibilities, and know how biases are formed.
- Learn how to reduce negative the impact unconscious bias can have on organisations
- Learn about management responsibilities and to not let unconscious biases impact your decisions
- Understand what the most common types of unconscious bias are and how the mind works to form these
This training course is broken down into 4 sections
- Unconscious Bias in the Workplace
- Strategies for Reducing Bias
- Management Responsibilities
- What’s Next?
Download and Print
Each of our courses ends with a test to measure your knowledge of the subject.
What does my certificate include?
Your certificate includes your name, name of course taken, date of completion, expiry date and stamps of approval or accreditations by recognised authorities.